74 Parkes Road
A Sunlit Family Home With A Resort-Style Garden & Pool, On A Deep Private Block
- Stylish renovation, superb entertainer
- Free-flowing living domain offers seamless outdoor flow
- Elevated outlooks with far-reaching views and stunning sunsets
- All-weather fully equipped alfresco balcony with drop down blinds
- Gourmet stone crafted kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
- Meals island, butlers pantry, generous cupboard/preparation space
- Upstairs bedrooms with built-ins, master with walk-in, ensuite and deck
- Lower level rumpus/teenage retreat, sleek bathroom and laundry
- Multiple covered entertaining decks, deep terraced level lawns
- Heated pool and sunlounge deck, established gardens ensure privacy
- Skylights, ducted air-conditioning, spotted gum timber floorboards
- Designer bathrooms including the main with bath and new ensuite
- Ample off-street parking, extensive under house storage space
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).