64A Parr Parade
Fabulous Contemporary Two Bedroom Granny Flat
- Bright and airy living space featuring an open-plan dining area and kitchen.
- Modern kitchen with sleek stone benchtops, a gas cooktop, dishwasher, and designated laundry space.
- Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Contemporary and stylish bathroom.
- Tiled timber-look flooring throughout.
- Ducted aircon
- The granny flat is surrounded by fully-fenced gardens.
- Proximity: 80m to Karuna Montessori School, 130m to Narraweena Public School, 250m to the village, and 300m to St John the Apostle Primary School.
- Only minutes away from the town center's shopping, dining options, and the beach.
*PLEASE NOTE* It is important that you enquire to register for an inspection, so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).