6/1-3 Sturdee Parade
Cosmopolitan Beachside Lifestyle
The Property Features Include:
- Positioned on the first floor of a modern security complex offering the ideal fusion of metropolitan beachside convenience
- Open plan living and dining opens through sliding glass doors to a spacious north facing terrace balcony perfect for relaxing outdoors
- Modern kitchen with granite bench tops, gas cooktop, tiled splashbacks and stainless steel appliances
- Oversized bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobes privately set away from the living area
- Neat and tidy bathroom, fully tiled with shower over bath and integrated laundry facilities
- Undercover security car space, plus a pool, spa and sauna, occupants of this building enjoy every modern luxury
-Sorry no pets
*PLEASE NOTE* It is important that you enquire to register for an inspection, so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).