605/23 Pacific Parade
Chic & Modern Apartment in High-Demand Locale
The Property Features:
- Open plan living area connected to an oversized wintergarden/office
- Stone crafted kitchen equipped with Smeg appliances and gas cooktop
- Generous sized bedrooms, both with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- European laundry, gas heating/hot water
- Video intercom entry, lift access
- Tandem car space with storage cage
- Next door to Dee Why Grand, close to Westfield Warringah Mall
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).