2/100-102 Fisher Road
Oversized Two Bedroom Boutique Living, All Season Entertaining
- Boutique collection of 12, light-filled north-east aspect
- Free flowing living domain with a defined lounge and dining
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, main opens to own balcony
- Stone-topped gas kitchen with European appliances, strip lighting
- Glass-fronted living area opens to all-weather alfresco entertaining
- Polished timber/tiled floors, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fully tiled bathroom with bath and integrated laundry
- Secure undercover parking with storage space, visitor parking
- Freshly painted, recently updated carpet, video intercom
- Close to Dee Why RSL, Beach, ovals, shops, cafes and amenities
Water: $173.29 per quarter.
Council Rates: $403.97 per quarter.
Strata Rates: $1,239 per quarter.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).