2/9 Rickard Street
Stylish Sunlit Apartment in Quiet Central Setting
- Stunning first home or downsize, move straight in, it presents near new
- Bright open living space with defined dining area and north aspect
- Modern open plan kitchen with gas cooktop and s/steel dishwasher
- Bamboo kitchen benches, white subway-tiled splashback and pantry
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, giant main faces north
- Chic bathroom, bamboo vanitytop, raised basin and black tapware
- Full brick construction, high ceilings, new carpet and ceiling fans
- Set within the immaculate 'Rosemont' with near level access
- Footsteps to buses travelling to the city, Chatswood and Manly Wharf
- Five minute stroll to Stockland Village, Coles Supermarket and eateries
- Lock-up garage, internal laundry facility integrated within the kitchen
Similar Properties in the area
Balgowlah Neighbourhood Profile
Upstate has been at the forefront of the Northern Beaches real estate evolution since 1922, from the sands of Balgowlah's beaches to its bustling streets. Our unwavering commitment and vast expertise make properties for sale, commercial properties for sale, and rental properties in Balgowlah, an effortless pursuit for our clients.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).