6 Whaddon Avenue
Ocean View Oasis: A Classic Home Revived and Enhanced
Its elevated location offers breathtaking ocean views, and it is surrounded by well-maintained front and rear lawns and gardens, making it perfect for outdoor entertainment.
Situated in a family-friendly neighbourhood, it's just a short walk to village shops and Narraweena Public School, with quick and easy access to Dee Why Town Centre and meters away from the B-line city buses.
- Open-plan lounge and dining area that captures stunning ocean views.
- Kitchen equipped with modern stainless-steel appliances.
- Convenient concealed laundry facilities.
- Three bedrooms, two of which feature spacious built-in wardrobes.
- Air conditioning in both the living area and bedrooms.
- Sleek bathroom with stylish black tapware and a luxurious bathtub.
- Private rear entertaining patio and a child-friendly fully fenced backyard.
- Ample parking with a carport.
- Beautiful, polished timber floors.
- Walking distance to Beverly Job Park, tennis courts, and a short drive to the beach.
- Pets considered upon application
*PLEASE NOTE* It is important that you enquire to register for an inspection, so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).