8/12 Wheeler Parade
Private and Peaceful Furnished Two Bedroom Apartment
This top floor apartment is positioned in a tranquil, rear setting that is offered fully furnished. With an address that boasts an easy walking distance to Dee Why Beach, cafes and restaurants allows this property to reflect a perfect coastal retreat.
- Fully Furnished
- Well presented apartment designed with practicality.
- Two well sized bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Contemporary kitchen with glass splash backs, Ceasarstone bench-top, induction cook-top, ample cupboard space and a washing machine.
- Defined dining area off kitchen.
- Modern bathroom.
- Timber floating floorboards.
- Private L shaped balcony featuring a clothesline.
- Lock up garage with mezzanine storage area.
- Pets considered upon application
*PLEASE NOTE* It is important that you enquire to register for an inspection, so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).