109/16-22 Sturdee Parade
Spacious One-Bedroom Apartment Featuring a Bonus Winter Garden Room for Flexible Use
- West facing position bathes the interiors in all day sunshine
- Light and airy free-flowing living space with pleasant green outlook
- Fully enclosed winter garden, dining room or office adds flexibility
- Streamlined stone crafted kitchen, Ilve gas oven/gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher
- Spacious bedroom fitted with mirrored built-in robes, sleek bathroom
- Concealed internal laundry with dryer, gas heating outlet, ample storage
- Intercom entry, level lift access, secure car space, garden atrium foyer
- Walk to shops, cafes, dining, amenities and express city/Manly buses
- Within easy reach of the beach, tidal pool, parks and oceanfront strip
*PLEASE NOTE* It is important that you enquire to register for an inspection, so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).