15/34-42 Dee Why Parade
North Facing Beachside Retreat, Walk-To-Everywhere Setting
- Quiet and private rear wing of a solid brick block of 20, optimal north facing position
- Stylish stone-crafted kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances and meals bar
- Fresh interiors bathed in sunshine, soothing neutral colour scheme
- Open plan living space offers easy outdoor flow which invites relaxation
- Peaceful double bedroom fitted with built in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Chic bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and integrated laundry facilities
- Private balcony which is perfect to unwind, bask in the sunshine and sea breeze
- Readymade lifestyle pad or ideal market entry, high rental demand
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).