41 Alexander Street
Dreamy Beach House, Dual Living Option, Concept Plans For A Bespoke Masterpiece
It presents a unique option for blended families, home plus income, or the chance to utilise the architect designed concept plans by 'Avenue One' for a bespoke tri-level trophy home (STCA).
It is located with a breezy bike ride to seaside cafes, dining, shops, cinema, the sand, surf and express B-line CBD buses.
- Open plan living and dining area offers seamless indoor and outdoor flow
- Chic stone crafted island kitchen with a suite of Miele gas appliances
- Handmade terracotta splash backs, ample storage, integrated double door fridge
- Limewash paint that achieves a luminous quality, exposed brick wall for texture
- Two upstairs bedrooms equipped with wardrobes, modern fully tiled bathroom
- Entertainers terrace takes in views that stretch up the beach and the ocean
- Wake to magical sunrises, watch full bodied storms roll in, check the surf from home
- Lower level with two bedrooms, chic stone island kitchen, resort style bathroom
- Newly landscaped tropical gardens and lush child-friendly level lawn
- Off-street parking for three plus cars, vast under house storage, gas hot water
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).