92 Beacon Hill Road
Lifetime Views, Exciting Potential To Craft Your Dream Home
- Holds one of the areas highest vantage points, potential for expansive ocean views from second level addition.
- Flexible design, ample space for families to live, work, play and quiet retreat
- Views that are stunning by day and transform into a twinkling light show at night
- Glass fronted living area with combustion fireplace takes in the unique dual outlooks
- Updated dine-in kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances, Bosch dishwasher with CBD views
- Three generous bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, two gaze out to the sea and open outdoors
- Lower level rumpus, teen retreat/office offers potential for dual living arrangements (STCA)
- Sheltered balcony which is perfect to kick back and watch the festive fire works displays
- North facing sun splashed swimming pool, alfresco entertainers deck
- Well-presented bathrooms, main has bath, air conditioning, laundry
- Solar panels
- Double lock up garage with internal access plus ample off-street parking
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).