17/105 Pacific Parade
Spacious One Bedroom Apartment Moments to Dee Why Beach
- Bright and breezy living space flows seamlessly to undercover balcony
- Generous balcony perfect for entertaining, laundry room exclusive to each level
- Renovated bathroom, new ceiling fans and exterior paint
- Undercover car space at rear of building
- Modern & spacious kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher & oven
- Two minute stroll to Dee Why Beach and humming seaside eateries
- Only a few minutes stroll to Dee Why Grand, shops and city buses
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).