33 Truman Avenue
Designed and crafted to offer the ultimate combination of space, luxury and tranquillity, The Truman offers an unparalleled opportunity for executives or downsizers to experience a carefree low maintenance lifestyle within the tranquil confines of Cromer Heights.
Comprising a mix of one, two and three bedroom apartments with three retail shopfronts underneath, they are defined by their extensive open floor layouts, high-spec finishes and sizable entertainers' terraces.
A boutique security building of nine with lift access, it is metres to local shops and moments from Cromer Golf Club, Narrabeen Lagoon and a selection of shopping centres and beaches.
- Unprecedented Stata title apartment opportunity in leafy Cromer Heights
- Idyllic carefree sanctuary for golfers or anyone who loves peace and quiet
- Elevated setting captures leafy district view and cooling breezes
- 2 x one bedroom, 6 x two bedrooms and 1 x 3 bedroom apartments
- Most two bedrooms and the three bedroom come complete with ensuites
- Extensive open floor layouts feature defined living and dining areas
- All feature entertainers' terraces ranging in size from 15sqm to 30sqm
-Sleek open plan CaesarStone kitchens with Smeg or equivalent appliances
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, some feature study's and sunrooms
- Ultra-chic bathrooms, internal laundries and video intercom
- Ducted air conditioning, gas heating points and connected to pay TV
- 10 minute stroll to Cromer Golf Club plus city and school buses
- Every apartment comes complete with a lock-up storeroom on title
- The two and three bedrooms have secure tandem car spaces
Due for completion July 2021 – selling off the plan now
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).