11 Lawrence Street
This exquisite collection of three-bedroom plus study and three-bedroom courtyard apartments are the latest instalment by multi award-winning developer IPM and nettletontribe architects.
Each of the lavishly oversized residences delivers a subtle and sophisticated coastal aesthetic with refinement in every detail for effortless living and entertaining. Each custom designed to maximise space, light and air-flow, with free flowing interiors enhanced by a careful selection of state-of-the-art finishes and elegant alfresco spaces in which to relax and entertain.
Positioned in the ultimate lifestyle address with trendy cafes, dining, boutique shopping and city buses moments from your door, plus 500m to Freshwater Beach.
• Flowing open plan living/dining awash with abundant natural light and coastal breezes
• Seamless flow to oversized balconies and courtyards for memorable entertaining
• Stunning stone finished kitchen with integrated Miele appliances and meals bar
• Elegant bedrooms with built-ins, master retreat with deluxe ensuite and walk-in robe
• Designer bathrooms, study/study nook, excellent storage, ducted air conditioning
• Two secure car spaces in basement carpark, separate storage cage, security intercom
• Close to schools, coastal walks, Harbord Diggers, quick access to Manly and the ferry
• Limited opportunity to secure one of the last remaining 'Oceans' residences
• Aesthetically pleasing building, expertly crafted to complement its surrounds
• 'Oceans' is the latest benchmark instalment in this prized lifestyle enclave
Enquire now to secure one of the four remaining apartments – luxury living start here.
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).