29 Gulliver Street
Nestled in the heart of Brookvale, 29 Gulliver Street blends the low maintenance appeal of a townhouse with the luxurious comforts of a home. Enjoy a peaceful retreat, with seamless spaces designed for easy family life. Private alfresco entertaining and landscaped gardens flow from open plan living areas, bringing the outside in. Plentiful light and air flow create inviting spaces to relax, entertain, or simply soak up some sunshine. It's positioned in a rapidly evolving suburb, close to schools, 1km to Westfield Warringah Mall, a short stroll to B-Line Manly and CBD buses and moments to beaches.
- Expertly designed by award winning Walsh² Architects
- Crafted to provide optimal comfort and convenience
- Comprising of a limited collection of four three bedroom residences
- Flowing open plan living area with seamless outdoor integration
- Kitchens with Quantum Quartz benchtops and European gas appliances
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins, main has walk in and ensuite
- Sleek bathrooms, internal laundry, ducted air conditioning, oak flooring
- Entertaining deck, child-friendly lawns and landscaped gardens
- Secure basement parking, internal access, boutique collection of only four
- Perfect for young families, downsizers that love to entertain and investors
- Secure a brand new home in the areas biggest growth area and capitalise
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).