This is your opportunity to be part of the largest independent agency on the Northern Beaches and perfect if you are looking for a rewarding and long-term career in the real estate industry. We move fast here at Upstate so this role will certainly keep you on your toes! With a team of 80+ we truly live and breathe our company values and pride ourselves on high performance, wellbeing, community and purpose, and creating an environment for you to THRIVE in!
- Managing the property campaign from the marketing calender, vendor reports to exchange & settlement of the property
- Coordination of photoshoots, stylists, minor renovations, and open homes
- Assisting Sales Agents with all property requirements
- Ensure that all new vendor experiences reflect our brand values and service
- Managing the agents profile marketing & social content across all platforms – linkedin, facebook, realestate.co,
- Managing the database in the CRM (Agentbox preferred)
- Assisting the Business with general administration
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience in real estate industry
- Current Industry standard certifications & up to date CPD
- A NSW Drivers license and reliable car
- Organised, reliable and be willing to perform a diverse range of tasks
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Immaculate corporate presentation
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-active across tasks
- Great attention to detail is essential along with integrity and trustworthiness
- Strong computer skills
- Committed to constant improvement and open to ongoing training
- Must live locally and a strong knowledge of the northern beaches
A rare opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to learn from the best and build a successful career in real estate joining a very successful and established team.
- Opportunity to be part of an amazing team environment – creative, innovative, engaging and progressive!
- Learn with the best talent and technology on the beaches
- Enjoy working in an amazing office space with regular fun celebrations, team events, Pilates and sponsored community events
- Convenient Dee Why location with easy parking
We mean it when we say we want to help you Find Yourself In A Better Place and work hard to create a workplace that you will love coming to.
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our phenomenal office is designed with workspaces for every mood, to help you do a great job.
Please send your CV and covering letter online today or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW.