12/1-5 The Crescent
105sqm, Pet Friendly, Private, Lift And Low Strata
- Bright and airy interiors offer a remarkable amount of space
- Enjoy private leafy outlooks, coastal breezes and sunsets
- Expansive partially covered terrace sits amongst leafy greenery
- Bright sweeping living area with ample space for separate lounge and dining
- Effortless indoor and outdoor integration which invites relaxation
- Quality stone finished kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances, dishwasher
- Generous bedroom fitted with mirrored built ins opens to terrace
- Study nook, sleek bathroom with shower/bath, internal laundry
- Freshly painted, instantaneous gas hot water, plantation shutters
- Secure car space in basement parking, lift access, video intercom
- Solid double brick building, low strata rates, pet-friendly building
- Short stroll to shopping, supermarkets, eateries and B-line city buses
- A perfect prospect for downsizers with a lift, smart investment, ideal first home
Strata Rates - $793 per quarter approx.
Water Rates - $174 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $404 per quarter approx.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).