32 Ernest Street
Rare Opportunity in Exclusive Harbourside Enclave
- 1950s single-level brick cottage in near-original condition, resting on a generous 641sqm block with a perfect northerly aspect to the rear.
- The house features high ceilings, decorative cornicing and has a solid double-brick construction.
- Separate lounge and dining spaces are spacious and light, and a rear-set sunroom drinks in the northerly sun.
- The big backyard is thriving with an incredible Date Palm tree and tropical-inspired plantings, a great play space for the kids.
- There are two bedrooms, one of which has built-in storage, with the flexibility of using the dining area as a flexible third bedroom.
- The neat and tidy bathroom features a bathtub and separate shower.
- A single lock-up garage plus extensive driveway space offers plenty of space for storage as well as parking
Balgowlah Heights Neighbourhood Profile
Navigating through our diverse portfolio, one can also discover an array of exceptional rental properties tailored for those who seek the very best. With a staggering 396 properties sold last year, it's evident – when it comes to real estate in Balgowlah Heights, Upstate is your definitive destination.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).